M.D., M.B.A., FACOG
Dr. Berry-Roberts is Board Certified with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a Member and Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi and went on to earn a M.B.A. from the Else School of Management at Millsaps. In 2014, she received her Medical Doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Dr. Berry-Roberts subsequently completed her internship at New York University’s Langone Medical Center, where she received numerous teaching awards. She completed her residency training at Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia.
Dr. Berry-Roberts is an Affiliate Faculty Member at the University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School; serves as a consultant for the Texas Medical Association‘s Committee on Behavioral Health; advises premed students with the National Medical Association; and is an Alumni Board Member for Millsaps College.
Honors and Awards
- Austin Monthly’s Top Doctors 2022, 2023, 2024
- Texas Super Doctors Rising Stars 2021, 2022, 2023
- Central Texas Top African American Doctors, 2021
- Austin Monthly’s Top Doctors for Women, 2020
- Medical Student Apple Teaching Awards (Jefferson Hospital), 2011-2014
- Medical Student Commitment to Teaching Awards (NYU Langone Medical Center), 2010-2011