M.D., M.B.A., FACOG
Dr. Berry-Roberts is Board Certified with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a Member and Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi and went on to earn a M.B.A. from the Else School of Management at Millsaps. In 2014, she received her Medical Doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Dr. Berry-Roberts subsequently completed her internship at New York University’s Langone Medical Center, where she received numerous teaching awards. She completed her residency training at Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia.
Dr. Berry-Roberts is an Affiliate Faculty Member at the University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School. On a national level, she advises premed students with the National Medical Association and is an Alumni Board Member for Millsaps College. She consistently ranks among the best in her field, including being named as a Texas Super Doctor and a Top Doctor for Women.
Honors and Awards
- Austin 2022, 2023 Monthly’s Top Doctors
- Texas Super Doctors 2022
- Central Texas 2021 Top African American Doctors
- Austin Monthly’s 2020 Top Doctors for Women
- Medical Student Apple Teaching Awards (Jefferson Hospital) – 2011-2014
- Medical Student Commitment to Teaching Awards (NYU Langone Medical Center) – 2010-2011